Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year Resolutions ('08 Edition)

Wow...
In just a blink of an eye...
We've come to the end of year '07...
Well... Year '08...
Yeah... as I call the Mickey Year...
Let's celebrate!!! ^^
Okay okay...
Enough of the non-sense...
I'm going to list down all my new year resolutions...
In hoping that I can achieve all the things that I wish for...
So here go my list...
01) Better result for my academic... I'm hoping for 3.5-3.7 each semester...
Don't call me unrealistic la... I'll definitely try my best... ^^
02) I can jog 3-4 round around the big field in KF.... Haha...
03) Eventually better health... Yeah!!!
04) And yes... a girlfriend please... Oh god you have to hear my voice... can you hear me???
05) Achieve something in my life... unrelated to my field of academic of course...
Huh?
Am I asking too much until you think that I'm greedy ah?
Hehe... Absolutely no la...
I'm hoping for more actually...
But... perhaps I'll save some for next time... ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a girlfriend? LoL. i think that one comes with your own effort instead of god helping you, rite?

terence said...

haha...
u're right...
but i dun mind if god can lend me a helping hand...
:)