Saturday, February 16, 2008

Big Apple...

Fuiyoh...
Finally Sabah has its own donut shops...
Not 1, not 2 but 3 Big Apple donut and coffee shops in City Mall (opened), Warisan Square (opened) and 1 Borneo (Not yet open)...
So we decided to go City Mall to try the donuts...


Well that was 1-2 months ago...
Yeah I know it was kind of old story...
But hey you know what...
I just want to blog about it... :p
I tell you the people just crazy...
They bought 1 dozen of donuts in 1 time...
Just like us did... :)

I tell you...
it became like this in just 5 minutes...

No kidding!!!
Well it tasted quite good...
So I don't think it's that expensive...


all thanks to them...


All the sifu-sifu there...
well done... hehe...
So for those of you that haven't try...
go and grab some for yourself...
Oh ya...
They even wishing us a happy cny... :)

No comments: