Monday, March 24, 2008

Movie Maniac...

Wow...
I think I've gone nuts already...
I think I've watched too many movies recently...
Well kinda reflects my current life...
Single and yet excited...
(Busy? ya... even busy also need to relax mah right... :P)
Lets see...
Jumper from 10000BC vs Ah Long Pte Ltd in a Vantage Point?
or...
The Spiderwick Chronicle that happened in Step Up2 : The Street which included The Water Horse wearing 27 dresses?
Alamak...
I watch too many movies liao...
Time to concentrate back to my study...
Practices + Midterm + Test + Oral coming soon...
I'm so dead...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Shh...
More movies are coming le...
Want to watch together ah?

2 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

you watch 27 dresses already? Gosh! that was fast. thought nobody could beat gypsy's speed in movie marathon but u literally prove me wrong!

terence said...

hehe...
I watched it one week before the opening day...
I dunno why...
but since that's the only choice left when i wanted to watch a movie at about 12am...
oh yeah...
I'm waiting "Definitely, Maybe"now...
It's a must see movie...