Thursday, June 12, 2008

1 Borneo... Part 2

Here are the remaining photos that I managed to snap the other days...
So basically this is how it looked inside the Food Village...


I saw many japanese food...
I wonder how much the price is...
If it is cheaper by a clear mile...
I'll definitely go eat there already...
^^



They are all using this type of tables and chairs
Which aren't plastic...
I really like it...
Very nostalgics...



Here's another random shot...



A shop that sell erm...
presents I think...
I lazy to walk inside shop by shop...
:P



This one seems nice...
I will go and try the food...
Maybe with my friends...
^^


Sushi king...
Everyone know of it...
Finally it's first restaurant in sabah...
But i heard some rumors...
Dissatisfaction i think...

Anyway...
There's another japanese food restaurant nearby...
I forgot its name..

I wonder which one will be my favourite...

Damn...
I think next sem will spend even more money on food...
=.=

And the place to avoid...



Yup...
It's Giant...

=.=

I don't get it...
How come the queue so long one...
Macamlah got gold one...
I'll never go near that place...
Not at all...

Oh yeah...
Another competition between restaurants...


That is Fish & Co vs Fish Market...
I wonder which restaurant can attract more customers...
Come come...

Drop the price lower...
lol~

Oh...
Another one is...
Tune store...
Has to do with the Tune.com one...








P/s: There are quite a few TVB actors and actress went there...
When I arrived they almost want to leave already...
So the photo that I took wasn't clear at all...
But I managed to to get some from Forum...
So here they are...


This one walked very fast...
Just like wind...
You saw her...
Now you don't...
@@



And this one also...
But I got quite a close distance with her when she walked out...
^^


This one no need intro la...
So famous...



I didn't see this one...
Don't know where he pop up from...



*credits to 精忠报国 Chinese Cari Forum*

3 comments:

lock said...

good coverage! u can be a reporter!

天使 said...

waaa...
so many stars...

terence said...

lock
>paiseh... dun said like that...
later ppl knock me off..
not even there yet...

天使
>ya ya many star there...
oh we have an angel too...
:)