Monday, September 8, 2008

Tagged!!!

Wow...I kena tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




lol~


Kinda out of control by imitiating someone regarding the Tag in the youtube there...


Anyway...


Here we go:


1. The age you'll be on your next birthday?
Ans: Hmm... that would be sum of 1,3,5,7,9 minus 2... lol~

2. A place you'd like to travel to?

Ans: Got to be England... Although I don't like soccer much... XD

3. Your favourite place?

Ans: Erm... McD? I ate 6-7 times last month... lol~

4. Your favourite candy?

Ans: I prefer those can only can be viewed one... XD

5. Your favourite pet?

Ans: Dog I suppose...


6. Your favourite colour combination?
Ans: Black n White, or brown, sometimes can add in some green or even blue... lol~

7. Your favourite piece of clothing?
Ans: Whichever that can offer me 70% discount... XD

8. Your all-time favourite song?
Ans: My play list changes everyday... as long as they have great tune with good lyrics... i LUV them... lol~


9. Your favourite TV show?
Ans: Used to be Gilmore Girl, then Smallvile, then Prison Break and Heroes... nice~

10. First name of your significant other/crush?
Ans: Haha... Not gonna tell you this one... :P

11. The town in which you live?
Ans: Sandakan - The town that offers more than just Orang Utan... Come visit here... :)

12. Your first job?
Ans: Part-time teacher in secondary school... total nightmare!!! =.=

13. Your dream job?
Ans: Perhaps something regarding entertaiment? lol~ oh yeah... daydreaming now... hmm

14. A bad habit you have?

Ans: I can keep quiet as long as i like... lazy to talk... keke...

15. Your worst fear?
Ans: I cannot get what i want... what is it? secret... XD

16. The one thing you'd like to do before you die?
Ans: Around the world... and stay every country for at least few days... and indulge local food... and... Erm... I'm not greedy right? Or am I not? XD



Yeah I like it when it comes to an end...
cos it's my turn to tag someone else...
lol~

let's see
ShinD and 天使...
you two are being tagged!!!!
*Evil Grin*

~Picture source from the world wide web~

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, same age as mine ler... Wow, u like Heroes too? Mine also neh...

天使 said...

为什么是我?????????!!!
Y me Y me???=.=

eh, 原来你已经快23岁了?呵呵...^^

terence said...

Akira 思胜
>really?
but this year my birthday passed ad... yours?

天使
>lol~ 因为所以咯。。。
快快回tag咯。。。 哈哈。。。

艾莉~エリ said...

WOW...YOU LIKE HEROES TOO...

me too...

haha...you first part-time looks like a great nightmare to u...(^v^)

terence said...

Ellie_pi
>yup... but now i'm chasing prison break season 4... very jinzhang... hehe...
ya lo...
cos secondary student you know la...
(haha... i was one of them...)
all have their own attitude...
headache...
=.="

escape said...

wow! around the world! so that means that you need to visit the philippines too. we'd love to host you here.