Friday, January 2, 2009

回顾08,展望09

忧记得08年定下了几个目标:
01) Better result for my academic... I'm hoping for 3.5-3.7 each semester...
Don't call me unrealistic la... I'll definitely try my best... ^^
02) I can jog 3-4 round around the big field in KF.... Haha...
03) Eventually better health... Yeah!!!
04) And yes... a girlfriend please... Oh god you have to hear my voice... can you hear me???
05) Achieve something in my life... unrelated to my field of academic of course...

不过看来。。。
我今年的result drop的很厉害下,so 第一个target failed!!!

过来今年after参加了一个演出后就没什么运动了。。。

然后几个月前生了一场大病,简直是要我命了。。。

女朋友?门儿都没有。。。是我太不争气了吗?

算算下,原来我只是成功达成一个目标罢了。。。

就是08年参加了两个活动,一个是沙巴文化节的表演。。。
(更多:Part 1 & Part 2

而另一个是Sabahan Blogger Gathering。。。
(更多:Part 1 & Part 2


还真的让人惨不忍睹叻!

09的到来也意味着是时候定下新的目标咯。。。

Let's see, 09 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
01) Maintain my academic result
02) Better health (Which mean no sickness for the whole year)
03) Girlfriend? URGENT lol~
04) Participating into more academically unrelated activities

05) Save Money!!!


  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

13 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

哇, 你这么渴望有个女朋友啊?
呵呵, 快去找一个啦...

你很有钱哦, 那辆车是你的吗?

Unknown said...

哇,大佬,你的车好英喔~~~
听说uni美女很多,找女朋友这个愿望很简单就达成的啦。

新年快乐!

雨夜小鬼 said...

fuiyoh,terence兄驾大小眼哦。
先读书,练身材,
再追女仔也未迟,嘻嘻。

Gypsy On The Move said...

the number (3), the girlfriend category, got me laughing out loud! Maybe we should start advertising you, eh? Happy New Year by the way!

lock said...

駕賓士的公子哥兒, 整個命中注定我愛你裡面的阮經天那個富家子look, 女朋友一籮筐才對!

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

新年快乐!^^

芦悦忆芙 said...

你直接放照片征友了?哈哈~

Genova said...

yes
save money. reserve a tank

mr-underwater said...

我的愿望只有两个,
我不贪心的,
希望会实现。
你没有女友?
是不是真的啊?
定是你要求高~~~

sabahking said...

u took the photo in SKTm leh !! the car is so beautiful leh !! ur one/ haha... !! i think u will get gf soon cause ur handsome mah !!

terence said...

Akira 思胜
>找着找着,呵呵。。。那车不是我的啦!

Renge
〉车是学校的Dean的,我没米啦 >"<

雨夜小鬼
〉有啦,我都有“用心”读啦!
呵呵,你好像比我更瘦叻!

gypsy-on-the-move
〉lol~ dun dun, later ppl really think i'm desperate...

lock
〉我没看叻,他是酱的哦?看来我要学下了。。。:P

❤oms❤Ψ
>你也一样哦!虽然迟了点,呵呵。。。

芦悦忆芙
〉哪有啦!!??文章放点照片会让人看的比较舒服。。。你有feel到吗?

Genova
〉spent a lot already... why the shopping complex build so near with our house ah? =/

稀客
〉我没有啦,可能是我比较害羞的关系?XD

sabahking
>the picture actually taken sometimes ago in our school... got girlfriend soon huh? ok i trust you then... lol~

芦悦忆芙 said...

有照片看是会比较好啦..嘻嘻~

small-ugly said...

I just want to play more mahjong and cook more delicacies...

HaHA.

Earn more money for more clothes and expenditures this year.

Yay Yay.