Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy & Tired...


I've been busy recently...
I mean really BUSY...
Just Finished 1 paper...
So 5 more to go...
Plus with the 4 session of practices every week...
Simply make me exhaust even more...
In order to cover back the time that I've used for dancing...
I only sleep few hours a day just to make sure everything is done...
Assignments, projects, revisions...
(Really thanks my friends for doing most of the part of the project...)
But hey...
I'm feeling great here...
Never been into this kind of feeling for a very long time...
For some reason I've changed quite a lot...
Change to a better me I guess...
Really hope I can share my excite to others...
But somehow I don't have this kind of friends anymore...
But never mind la...
It's great that now I manage to meet a bunch of people that share the same passions like me...
Enjoying music...
Like to dance...
Watching movie...
Catching the latest anime...
Indulge in food...
hehe...
All this things are done with different bunch of friends...
Which i guess is a good thing cos I no need to become too dependent...
Too dependent can be tired sometimes...
Hence become a burden to friends...
Anyhow...
It's good to become who I Am now...
:)

No comments: