Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just Typing...

OMG...
I was so free...
(The last final exam paper in about 2 weeks time...)
So I was like...
Went out for dinner and watched movie with friends...
Oh well just skip the details about the activities...
After went back home...
I still felt like didn't want to sleep although physically I should...
So guess what i did?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I...
Surfed the net...
And...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Tadaaaaaa...
Played the typing game...
And you know what?
Really suck la...
Why?
Just look at the score that I got...

















40 words
=.=
I play liao many times...
And this is the best effort from me...
Hehe...
I know...
Terrible...

5 comments:

AuTuMnBabY said...

wei...
u reli teruk la...
try go improve lagi la...
temporarily i tried twice~~~
1st time 47,2nd time 55...
ltr after my meeting i'm gonna try again~~~
ahha...
i juz love typing games^^

天使 said...

yeah~~~ i win u~~:p
average is 58...
the most only got 62=.="
hohoho...

迷迭香 said...

maybe u should spend more time practising ur typing.... :p

terence said...

yiuyin
>Hehe... improving, improving...

天使
>win very far obviously... =.=

迷迭香
>Hehe... Oh I hate typing... Reading manga can la... :p

lkwah86 said...

I jus better than u a little bit... 47words