Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Counting Down..


Ok this is not a holidays countdown...
but the charity show that i've participated...
Hmm... took this picture on Sunday...
so now should be 45 days to go liao...
So damn nervous...
But at the same time looking forward to it...
This Sunday going to have a rehearsal in UMS Canselor Hall...
A hall that can fit 5000 people at one time...
(Not included additional chairs...)
Oh ya these are the banners...
They are hanging inside the kaikan...
But not so clear though...



I think the tickets are available now...
So please go and support ya...
(And help me take photos too... :p)
For more info...
You can always go HERE

p/s: ok here's my countdown for my semester holidays... 14 days before finish final exam... ^^

2 comments:

迷迭香 said...

u dacing or singing ?

terence said...

I joined the dancing part...
It's a hip hop dance... :)