Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Quick Reply To A Tag


The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

So here we go~~~

15 weird things/habits/little known facts

1) I like music until serious stage...
I will die without music... Even doing exam revision I will listen to music one...


2) I like to have my own personal space and time...
Therefore I HATE people that like to deny my freedom... A classic Aquarius...


3) I perfer people fetch me rather than I drive myself...
Used to like to drive but then I realised I cannot look at outside from the car mirror as often as a passenger... Ever since I've changed my mind...


4) I'll be shy when I meet with a stranger... or even not close de friends...
So I always remain silent and observe people during outing... I need people to bring on the topic first cos I'm good in elaborating but not creating a topic... :P 

5) My left ear not same with right ear...
Even some know me very long time de friends also don't know one... XD

6) I seriously will be mad at people don't trust me...
This include people that blame something unrelated to me...

7) I can go on without sleeping for 2 days...
Perhaps i should try further to break my own record... :P 

8) I will look at the mirror when going outside...
Cos I don't have confident within myself I guess... 

9) I used to dream on becoming a superstar...
lol~ I did make it to a final stage of a singing competition... but then I realised macam not realistic... So I partially gave up ad...  

10) My current favourite anime would be naruto, one piece and bleach...
 I think most of the people that like anime should like them gua... 


Seriouly I got so many weird things meh???!!
*scratching head*


11) I seldom buy new clothes  
Unless there's 70% discount... lol~


12) I speak 6 languages...
That's Malay, Chinese, English, Cantonese, Hakka, and Japanese...

13) I'm 180cm tall...
lol~ seriously I can't think of anything ad... 

14) My dream destination is England...
Hope I can go there before 30... XD

15) I only have 2 part time jobs de experiences...
One is part time teacher in secondary school for one non-consecutive year...
Another one is demo power de erm... trainee? great pay from them anyway...

Walau~
Really took me some times digging my brain for the erm... weird info on me...
I' tired and need to sleep now...
And ya...
I won't tag other people lo...
Maybe next time... lol~
Nah fast fast thanks me for doing so...
XD

 
~written in 28/10/2008 1:44AM~

10 comments:

mr-underwater said...

我之前也是被tag,
但是我没有玩~~~
我懒惰~~~

i wil die oso if without music^^

Akira 思胜 said...

呵呵, 我也是不能缺少歌曲的呢, 是我的生活咯!!!

HappY LinG said...

是这样的啦!哈哈。。

Anonymous said...

not that weird for some of those info..cos i have it too..haha..XD

terence said...

稀客
〉呵呵。。。
偶尔回复一下还挺好玩的。。。

Akira 思胜
〉原来你也和我一样哦?

LiNg LinG
>哈哈。。。XD

k@i T3nG
〉that mean you also as weird as i do... :P

sabahking said...

unbelieveable ur a part time teacher !!

mr-underwater said...

是吗?我前前后后中了很多次,
如果我去玩肯定很惨

艾莉~エリ said...

偶尔tag下就好

不然会很烦一下...哈哈

淞傑 coleteoh said...

hihi tat also my dream backpacking country,, europ..
hope go there b4 28 also ,,haha
so next time pui u go there la..no need 10z me

terence said...

sabahking
>lol~ why?
i dun look like a teacher?
XD

稀客 & Ellie_pi
>哈哈哈。。。可以选择性玩嘛。。。

淞傑 coleteoh
>lol~ you've been to many place that i havent been to le...
when you plan backpack thr...
ask mai me to join ya... XD