Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Here...

Hey listen...
What's the common thing that you heard recently?


Well...
For me is...

"Hey... when you back ah? Holidays coming liao..."

or

"Hey you take which flight? Mine is tomorrow morning..."

or just simply

"Tomorrow you free or not? Can fetch me to airport ah?"


Hehe...
Yeah...
The semester break is here already...
Going to have a 2 months long holidays...
Hmm...
I wonder what should I do...
Plans, plans, plans...
Anyone???

P/s: Didn't do anything for my mum this mother's day le...
Hmm... a bit...
Oh well...
I see what can I do later...
:)

5 comments:

Genova said...

come penang lah...hahaha
makan lagi....

terence said...

no money lo...
Poor le...
T-T

Gypsy On The Move said...

your house is there already. No need to fly anywhere! =P

迷迭香 said...

shouldn't u be celebrating with ur mum earlier, rather than later ? :p

terence said...

gypsy-on-the-move
>yer... you so simpan dendam one...
>"< wait til you get back to sabah during july... keke...

迷迭香
>hehe... ya lor... my bad... sigh... =.=