Friday, May 30, 2008

Sandakan Food...

Yeah I'm back...
:)

So just gonna post a few food pictures that i managed to take...
Erm...
Kinda Blur...
Hope you know what they are...
:p



This one called "Loh Mian"
Need to put in few drops of vinegar (the black colour one) to taste better...
Should be around RM4...
Exact price forgot liao...

Ok...
Next one...


This one is called "Yiu Ng Ong Choi"
Or should I say sotong + kangkung???
This one nice!!!
I like to eat this ever since i was a kid...
Forgot how much...
I'm not the one that paid also... :p

And the last one...
Last time I went to west Malaysia...
They don't have this food...
Not this type...


Ya lah...
I know got this "Yiu Za Gui"
But Only kosong right?
People here prefer to spread it with kaya + butter...
Which just make it perfect for tea time break...
I'm telling...
You need to queue if you want to eat this...
Many people come here just to dapau this and then go home and eat...
Price is RM1.20 per one with kaya + butter...
Kosong should be Rm0.80 and either kaya or butter should be RM1.00...

I ate all this food in Mile 4 market...
^^

P/s: All food name pronounced in Hakka...
Since I'm a Hakka Ngin...
Hehe...

4 comments:

JoeyLee said...

i am a Hakka Mui also..but i duno hw to spoke in Hakka,since my parents is
spoke "guang dong" with me..hoho..i love that "loh mian"..

terence said...

hehe...
no problem...
i'm quite good in cantonese also...
yeah...
nice right the "loh mian"...
i like it very much...

mk said...

yaya,d food u post are very nice...
i like it esp 'loh mian' n "you yu ong choi" hehe...
tat almost d same as cantonese n hockkian also..haha

Unknown said...

I like "loh mian". I did not taste it last year when I was in Sandakan. The yiu za giu with kaya is my favorite. The chicken wings at Batu 4 is also good.

Have you tried Dau Ma Chet, a special noodles, best restaurant near airport? I ate one and missed it.