Saturday, May 24, 2008

UMS Canselor Hall...

Went there for rehearsal last week...
We waited there for a very long time...

Until...

Someone actually fell asleep with mouth open...
Hehe...


No, not me...
I didn't take this picture...
Someone did using my handphone...

While we are waiting there...
The stage crew were busy...
I mean very busy...


This place is huge...
And Beautiful too...
I bet when that night comes...
It will left us with a great memory...

>>>14 days to go<<<

P/s: Oh I heard MASUM is held in UMS...
Should go there to see see...
Got pasar malam some more I heard...
Maybe I can meet someone from different Universities there...
^^

3 comments:

Genova said...

ok. make sure got gf liao by the time i go back.haha

迷迭香 said...

poor guy...
he must be real tire ~

terence said...

genova
> Well... that's kinda hard la...
Don't want to suprise you also...
Later you'll get heart attack when back to kk... :p

迷迭香
>Haha... I bet he did...
Nice capture from my friends... :p