Thursday, May 22, 2008

Which David???

So...
Who's gonna win?
David Archuleta or David Cook?

Now let's put in this way...
David Archuleta has a better voice...
He's young...
And he picked the right songs on the final...
So he's gonna win...
This is my favourite song of the night for him...
In my opinion that is...



However...
For David Cook...
He has the complete package...
He's talented...
He's gonna be HUGE when he comes out with an album...
The typical mainstream...
Usually the one that recording companies are looking for...
And this is my favourite song of the night for him...



Let's keep our fingers cross...
Will my prediction become reality?
Hehe...

4 comments:

迷迭香 said...

i prefer cook wor.....

terence said...

Yup...
He's the winner...
That's a bit unexpected...
Hehe...
Anyway...
Just a show...
^^

迷迭香 said...

to me, this is as expected!! LOL...

terence said...

@@
55% vs 45% of votes...
I guess you have better...
Erm...
better sixth sense than me...
Hehe...