Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Raining... Season???

Recently there has been raining a lot...
Perhaps it's raining season?
I mean in kk here...

Sigh...

When I woke up...
It's raining...
Then when I slept...
It's still raining...

Erm...

Of course got stop a while la...
I mean JUST a while...

Hmm...

Kinda wanna curse it...
Now don't get me wrong...
I don't hate raining...
But shouldn't it be like stop when it should stop???


















Yeah...

I know...

No point of writing this...

Just want to write something...

:p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P/s: Regarding to this message...

Rafael Nolêto: Olá! Adorei o layout do blog! kkk

Sweat...
I almost don't know how to read...
^^"a
Oh well after translated using several languages...
I finally realised...
It's Portuguese...
^^
It said "Hello! I love it the layout of the blog! kkk''
Hehe...
Thanks buddy...
Glad you like that...
:)

6 comments:

Genova said...

here no rain. haha

terence said...

It is still raining now...
>"<

Gypsy On The Move said...

it's raining there??? it's hot like hell when i was still there and now i am back, it raining pulak! god is playin some joke on me. blah.

terence said...

I think it's over now...
It's been hot for this few days...

lock said...

how come peninsular malaysia lately so hot, really different climate after crossing south china sea!

terence said...

Hehe...
It's getting "normal" now...
Everyday is a hot hot day...
@@