Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vista SP1...

Finally...
Phew...
Stupid Microsoft...
I've used 4 hours just to troubleshoot the problem that I couldn't complete the installation...

Why couldn't they just be more human huh?
Eror 8007000E...
Who the hell will know what's that mean?

Google for almost 2 hours...
Reinstalled for 3 times...

=.="

Finally it's because I've lacked of memory...
So I just increased the virtual memory...
(Only have 1GB RAM)
And...
Tadaa...
Succeed..
Why couldn't they just mentioned clearly huh?

=.=


P/s: It seemed that my Cfoss Speed also needed to update...
Anyway...
After a bit of google again...
I'm done...

It's time to ZZzzzz...

2 comments:

迷迭香 said...

u using the ori one or the copied one ? :p
if i remember correctly they did specify what kind of spec u need to be able to install and run this...

terence said...

Hehe...
Don't worry...
I'm using genuine Window Vista Business Edition...
(Last time get it free from UMS... UMS free one... ^^)
Well...
Just need to make sure you update every security update that available...
My laptop is quite old...
But still manage to run...
Gonna tweak it a bit later so that can run faster...