Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's a McD day...


Yeah and I'm lovin' it...
Why?
There is a promotion going on right now...
Do you know?
Hehe...
During every 1st day of the month...
The Ice-cream only cost a bargain 50 cent...
And...
You know what?
KK people here so kiasu one...
I went there during afternoon and the ice-cream was... SOLD OUT
=.="
I never thought McD ice-cream could sold out one...
I think everyone went there just to buy...
Maybe a dozen of ice-cream for their own???
Hehe...
Anyway...
We went back there for the second time...
And very determined to eat the ice-cream...
And yes...
We managed to...
Saw many friends there...
^^"a
They've been to McD many time that day just to eat the ice-cream...
So we're not going to lose to them...
And we managed to eat this lots...


Can't count?
How about this?

Hoho...
Cheers for the ice-cream... ^^

P/s: Actually want to eat MORE...
But felt very cold inside...
So gave after few attempts...
Oh..
Did you have your ice-cream that day???
:)

3 comments:

迷迭香 said...

i love their bfast !
especially the pancake... ^O^

Unknown said...

haha, I m oso 1 of d kiasu KK ppl cuz I buy a lot ice cream tat day.
XD~

terence said...

迷迭香
>I think all the food in McD also good...
but too bad there's no refill drink in sabah...

Renge
>@@ Really oh?
no wonder ice-cream so fast sold out one... :p